Why Pollution Is Not Your Friend When It Comes To Skin
We all expose ourselves to the elements of pollution. Whether we are driving, walking, or even sitting behind our desks at work, we are damaging cells in our skin’s layers. There’s little we can do to limit our exposure to air pollution — particularly in urban areas. Pollution is one of the main sources of skin damage because toxins in the air cause skin to age prematurely, especially on the face, neck and hands. Long-term exposure to air pollution can also cause skin allergies, eczema, asthma, nausea and blood vessel damage.
Working with Aqua+ Skincare has been a great experience. With the continued use of their AQUA+ Skincare Anti-Pollution Cream, I noticed my complexion started to look radiant, even toned and more of a youthful appearance. My skin looked healthy and hydrated which is always important when it comes to looking you r best.
What makes AQUA+ Skincare Anti-Pollution Cream so unique and above everyone else is that, it helps fight against particle matter. What does this mean? (Particulate matter, also known as particle pollution or PM, is a complex mixture of extremely small particles and liquid droplets. PM2.5 refers to fine PM with a diameter of less than 2.5 micrometers—30 times smaller than the width of a human hair! Not surprisingly, PM2.5 can easily infiltrate the human respiratory and circulatory system, contributing to health problems like asthma, pulmonary vascular disease and heart attacks.)[Source: Aqua+Skincare]
With Aqua+ Skincare, their premium product naturally and effectively supports elasticity, moisture, skin nutrition, and counteraction of harsh chemicals and toxins daily. This moisturizer is a simple, 100% natural with air pollution protection. It is great for all skin types and prevents the effects of aging. Some amazing ingredients that make up this unique simple skin care moisturizer are:
- Glycofilm 1.5P contains Biosaccharide gum-4, to form an ultra-strong matrix on the skin’s surface and provide the epidermis with an all-natural second skin, much like a coat of armour, which protects it from physical and chemical aggression present in the environment.
- Safflower oil – particularly good for sensitive skin, helps to maintain skin elasticity, dissolve blockages, and prevent acne outbreaks.
- Citric Acid – rich in vitamin C, great for eliminating fatigue and is on the front lines of natural age-resistance.
- Honeysuckle Flower Extract – reduces damage caused by free radicals, repairs and fills skin collapses, restores skin tightness, stretches coarse wrinkles, fades fine wrinkles, and generally helps you maintain a youthful, glowing appearance!
- Algae Extract – which contains ample amounts of vitamin E and fiber, nourishes and moisturizes to help reduce the appearance of both wrinkles and freckles, and is a powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Tocopherols – wipe out melanoma and greatly diminish dark spots!
- Apple Fruit Extract – effectively prevents premature aging of the skin, dryness, itching and flaking.
- Lentil Extract – contains copper, zinc, carotene, galactose, vitamin B2, and vitamin C, all of which promote youthful, healthy-looking, moisturized skin.
Keep in mind that having a healthy balanced diet also will help improve your skin and health. Make sure to stay hydrated by drinking water, apply your sunscreen each morning before going outside, whether it is rain or shine, exfoliate your skin 2-3 times a week, cleanse twice a day and incorporate a serum that has Vitamin C in it as that will help penetrate deeper and compliment Aqua+ Skincare Anti-Pollution Cream and help with the effects of pollution.
To get your hands on one of these moisturizers, which I highly recommend, hop on over to Aqua+ Skincare and PRE-ORDER yours today! Please visit them on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to learn more about skincare, product launch and more!!
Follow this link to get in on their KICKSTARTER campaign. Every little bit helps and getting them to their goal is important!
**This post is sponsored by Aqua+ Skincare**